Friday, September 23, 2011

Marney: Staycation

In a week we are having a staycation.  On Saturday we are going to have a party for Gabe and a lake day.  I want to use the jet ski.  I also want to get Gabe to have a great time.  On Sunday we are having a family game day.  I want to play Uno.  We are also packing on Sunday so we can go to the beach.  I want to play cards too.  I want to have fun that day.  Then on Monday we are going to get in the car and go to the beach and the beach is four hours away.  But then we are going to get out of the car and go in the hotel.  On Tuesday we are going to swim and play.  I want to have pizza one night, or more.  It is going to be a fun day at the beach.  Then on Wednesday we are going in the hotel pool and going in the hot tub.  Then I want to have fondue one night at home, not at the beach.  I do not know the rest of what we are going to do.  Dad is going to be with us the whole time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment