Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kiki: Blog Of The Day

My day at Lakeside Academy was great!  My teachers were Jennifer Lynn Jones and Priscilla.  They are goods at teaching me.  This week we learned about each other.  Here is what I did at school this week.
Circle Time-  We read books and we did show-and-tell and we did the welcome song and the stand up game.  I liked doing show-and-tell because it was really fun.  I showed my stuffed animal that was a dolphin.

Art Time-  We drew body pictures.  First we drew the shape of our body and then we drew our clothes and our hair and our eyes and our shoes and our hands and all that.  It was really fun.
Lunch-  We ate lunch with our friends.  It was really yummy!
Outside Time-  We went in the sprinklers.  It was really, really fun.  And we made this big pie out of wet sand.  It was really fun because the wet sand was fun to play in.
Cooking Time-  We put icing and M&Ms on brownies shaped like gingerbread men.  We also put marshmallows and another kind of icing, and all of that stuff.  It was really yummy when we got to eat it.
Music Time- Music time is when we walk around and we play a bunch of instruments.  We also did yoga and we also did songs.  It was really fun.  It was my favorite part of the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment