Thursday, September 1, 2011

Avery: Blog Of The Day

My Strange Life
By Avery Jones
     One foggy morning I was sitting in my small lake taking a nice, calm bath.  Not many people were out there on their boat, jet-skis or swimming.  I was really lucky because I didn't want anyone to see me taking my bath.  It would have been the most embarrassing thing to happen to me in my life.  I heard a scream from near by.  I looked from side to side and up and down.  Behind me was a tall teenage girl falling off of a cliff.  She was going to fall on all the hard, slimy rocks and possibly die.  I went under water and held my hand out to catch her.  After I felt her fall into my hand I came up and wrapped up in my towel.
     I ran to my house with her in my hand.  I could hear her screaming and yelling and hitting my fist.  It didn't hurt but she made loud groaning noises when she punched me.  When I got to my house (which is a giant cave) I set her down in my bird cage.  I thought she might enjoy the swing.  I got dressed then came out to look closely at her.  She had dark blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a ton of makeup on.  I hated makeup, so I licked my finger and wiped it all off of her small face.  She freaked out and screamed at me again.  I didn't know what she was saying, but I tried hand signing.  She didn't understand anything I did, she just kept screaming at the top of her lungs and annoying the crap out of me.  I decided she needed a taste of her own medicine, so I screamed at the top of my lungs.  She shut up right away.
     Suddenly a man walked into the cave and looked up at me.  He had a camera and started taking millions of pictures of me.  The puny camera's flash hurt my eyes really badly, so I grabbed the camera and smashed it to pieces and then shoved it in my mouth.  I swallowed the little pieces of metal and look down at him.  He freaked and called someone.  I took the girl out of the cage and held her in my hand.  I pointed my index finger at her and she looked away like she was mad at me.  I gave her the same look and she laughed.  I set her down and suddenly a man walked in with a gun.  The girl ran up to him, took the gun and handed it to me.  I swallowed it and became really happy that the girl saved me.  I guess she didn't hate me after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment