Monday, September 5, 2011

Avery: My Yoga!

Lately I have gotten MUCH better at my yoga.  So good that I am going to start my own yoga class at park day with our homeschool group.  I am calling it "Wiggle Worms: Kids Yoga and Movement Class."  I am super excited because I am practicing my classes with Max, Jack and Kiki and they tell me every time that they love the class and the songs.  Yesterday Dad helped me make a music disk for my yoga class.  I first have the "Shake Your Sillies Out" song and the rest of the class I play nature music.  I have some "errors" in my class that I have to work on, but I will work on it and will start teaching soon.  I would like to say that I couldn't have done all of this without my awesome teacher Lindsay.  She has taught me yoga for about 3 years.  And now I want to be a yoga instructor like her.  Here is the flier, hope you enjoy it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment