Thursday, September 15, 2011

Marney: Blog Of The Day

The Talkers
By Marney 
     "Hi, how are you doing?  It is pretty  outside." said a boy to a man.
     "Yes, it is pretty outside. I am doing fine." the man with the gun said.
     "Really, I see you brought a horse."  said the boy who was petting the horse.
     "I wish I had a horse, it looks cool to have."  said the boy looking at the man.
     "What is your name boy?"  said the man while getting something out of his bag.
     "My name is Water." said the boy.
     "I love snow and water."  said the man.
     "I do too. It is nice to play in."  said Water.
     "What is your name?"  said Water.
     "My name is Tree." said the man.
     "Trees are nice to climb in." said Water.
     "I like this mountain we are sitting on, it is soft."  said Water.
     "I like the snow, but I do not know if my horse does." said Tree.
     "So do you want to climb this rock?"  asked Tree.
     "Sure, why not?" said Water.
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment