Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Marney: Book Report

The Time Travelers
By Linda Buckley Archer
 The Time Travelers is a book I have been reading for a while. It is from Linda Buckley Archer and she is an awesome writer.  It is a book I read for a few months and I like it a bunch. I say that other kids should read it because it is a nice book to read.  It is a good book for people that like Harry Potter, but I do not like Harry Potter.  It is a good book for ten year olds.  My favorite part would be in the second chapter, it is funny.  It is the part where he meets people.  He met this girl called Kate that was a bit taller then him.  The main boy is called Peter.  Then there are other people and boys and girls like Margrit, Peter's friend. This book is about Peter going in time with Kate.  They are stuck there and they can not get out of the future.  They met a bunch of people that were crazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment