Friday, September 23, 2011

Avery: Taylor Swift Concert!

On October 25, my friend Kalli and I are going to a Taylor Swift concert in San Antonio, Texas for my birthday.  Even thought my birthday was in June, I chose to buy tickets that were not sold out and close to us.  We have made many plans for it.   A few days, maybe weeks before the concert, we are going to iron on pictures of her on our shirts and add some glitter glue and color with markers.  We are going to sleep all day long until it's time to go.  We want to be very, perfectly prepared before it's time to leave.  We are going to do makeup and hair like Taylor (we are really big fans of Taylor Swift).   I am going to bring my Taylor Swift music CD so we can listen to her music in the car.  On our way to the concert we are going to do random things and listen to the music.  The most important thing we have to remember is putting the number 13 on our hands.  It's very, very important because 13 is Taylor Swift's lucky and most favorite number.

0 comments:

Post a Comment