Monday, August 1, 2011

Mommio: Blog Of The Day

Jack- Jack is definitely using the potty all by himself- way to go Jack!
Max- Max is wearing underwear at night most nights and have less accidents than he used to.  He is writing his name and all the letters like a pro.
Mommio- I am doing okay with my goals.  I have been doing a lot more yoga and getting really good at it.  As far as the family being healthier- I started swimming across the lake with some of the kids so that has been great exercise for all of us and we have been eating more vegetables because of the CSA.  I have also been making sure that there is plenty of fresh fruit to eat and the kids are eating it all the time.  I want to be more consistent with all of it though and also find some healthy dinner recipes that everyone can enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment