Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Marney: Blog Of The Day

     This exhibit is called bubble room.  If you walk in to that room you would see a huge table that has fake ducks and that has rows.  Then you would see a stand that you stand on and then pull the rope.  Then you would see lines of people every place that you walk.  Then you would see another place were you stand and pull a rope.  When you pull the first rope I talked about you would make a bubble go over your body then you would let go.  The other one I talked about is ware you pull the string and you make a bubble.  Then you blow and make the bubble go away.

    Well this will be easy, the history about is bubbles.  The part of history is you having fun.  They want you to have fun because it is supposed to be a kids museum.  But they also want you to play with bubbles.  People need to have fun at the museum.
     I loved the bubble room.  Why I posted about it was because it is my favorite thing to do.  I loved it.  All the things had a long line but it was still fun.  I got to do the table and I got to do the blowing bubble thing.  I also got to do the one where you are covered  with a big bubble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment