Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Daddio: 8/3/11 Blog of the Day

For today's blog of the day, I want you to write a letter to Mom which discusses several things.  First, I want you to write a paragraph which discusses how you think she's doing as a homeschool teacher.  Second, I want you to write a paragraph which discusses how you think you're doing as a student and on your schoolwork.  Third, I want you to write a paragraph which discusses things you think can be changed or improved in how you're doing homeschool.

When you write your letter, you must follow these rules: you cannot simply list things-- you need to write three separate paragraphs; each paragraph needs to be four or five sentences; and-- most importantly-- no jokes.  I want you to take this seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment