Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Marney: Blog Of The Day

     One day I was siting down in my cool house.  But then I wanted to go to the real earth so I packed my stuff and got in the car. When I got there everyone was looking at me like crazy like last time I came. This time I came so that I could see my friend but she is not a giant.  So she had to make sure the house was clean.
     So then I got to her house and we played Uno.  I almost killed her with my giant Uno cards.  So then we played tag. But I could find her right away because I am taller than her house. So then I went swimming.
     We I got in the water and I could touch the bottom. So then I wanted to live down here.  But I couldn't so I said goodbye.  I will always miss them.  Then I left that world and went back to my world.
     So then I said goodbye to my mom but I had to hug her first.  Then I went to my dads.  Then I went to bed.  Then I woke up and ate.  Then I wanted to go back to the world,  but my dad did not let me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment