Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kiki: Blog Of The Day

     Once upon a time I was a giant.  It was a sunny day so I was swimming in a small lake.   I didn't want people to see me.  They want to kill me.  Two people in a boat saw me.  So I tried going under water but I couldn't because I was giant. 
     I saw two little girls in a big boat.  They were trying to talk to me.  I didn't understand them because I speak a different language.  The girls were scared of me.  I was scared of the girls because I didn't know them.  So I decided to eat them.
     I tried to grab them, but I couldn't.  They paddled as fast as they could.  So they got away.  I was super hungry.  So I ate another person who was swimming in the lake.  I was happy.
     When I ate the person, I turned into a normal sized person.  I went home.  I noticed my house was too big.  So I got a new house.  I went to bed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment