Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Marney: Blog Of The Day

Dear Mom,
     I think you have been a great teacher.  I think your art has been good.  How you are teaching art is a good.  I also think how you make us do our work is good.  Also how you do some work with us later in the day is good.  You are so good as being our mom and our teacher. 
     I think that I like to do school at home because it is more fun at home instead of going to school out of the house.  I have been doing great at school.  My math got hard, which is great because then I am learning.  I have been good on school days.  I love school. 
     I would like to do Spanish.  I think things are in a good order.  I think that they have been good school days so far.  There is nothing else that I want to do.  It has been a good school year.
                                                                                                      Love,
                                                                                                      Marney

0 comments:

Post a Comment