Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Avery: My Yoga

I am doing great at my yoga and I work very hard on it.  I have three classes a week, two at Sana Vida and one at home with Lindsay.  I do as much yoga as I can at home.  I have been looking at getting a yoga certification right now.  Lately Mom and I have been looking at the "kids teaching class" at Yoga Fit.  The "kids teaching class" teaches you how to teach children yoga.  I am excited because it is only one day and it's in Austin!  We don't know if I can go yet.  We e-mailed them about how old I have to be.  When we get the information we need I'm going to write a letter to them (with help from my dad who writes letters to agents for his book) and ask for a scholarship. I am super excited about it and can't wait to find out everything!
 Bird of paradise pose
 Revolved Triangle
 And my favorite... king cobra!

0 comments:

Post a Comment