Friday, July 16, 2010

Connor: Blog Of The Day

1-The road looks full of lovely plants and lotus flowers. It looks like it was used centuries ago. 
2-The coin is ancient and from an ancient civilization. It is rusty but still wonderful.
3-The key is shiny and yet bigger than most keys you'd normally hold. It appears to unlock a treasure chest or door. 
4- The body of water is big and the distance is great but the water is unpolluted as if untouched by the outside world. In other words it is a lovely dark greenish blue. 
5- The fence is gigantic and built like the walls of Troy. To get past I state the names of Greek heroes perfectly pronouncing each name with ease.

The coin represents knowledge and fame, as well as mystery.  The key represents how my future will turn out.  The body of water represents my knowledge and how vast it is.  The gate represents my inability to pronounce the names of characters from Greek mythology very well and also my lack of strength.   The road looks like it does because I find it best to be calm and I think of the Lotus Eaters as calm people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment