Friday, July 16, 2010

Gabe: Blog Of The Day

1. road- the road is in the woods and it is made of pine needles
2.coin- the coin is a dime and it is small
3.key- it is big and pointy
4.body of  water- big, foggy, fast river
5.fence- big steel poles and it is a big fence

The road makes me feel like I am going to have a rough life because it is made of pine needles.  The coin means I will have a good amount of money to use. A dime represents a normal amount of money. The key represents a way to get past the obstacle in my life.  I is big and pointy because I am going to accomplish something big. The river is fast because the years will go fast.  I is foggy  because I don't  know what will happen later in my life.  The fence represents a thing that I have to accomplish in my life.  The steel poles and size of the fence mean it is something hard to do. The key is something that helps me do that

0 comments:

Post a Comment