Monday, July 5, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

First of all... yes... I would like to live forever. I think everyone does too. If I was able to live forever... I would travel all over the world. Even when I become a kid again I will want to keep traveling. I will travel by boat, plain, car, horseback and by foot. I will also jump off of chicken rock! I know it sounds a bit scary... but when I'm older I won't be as scared as I am now. I would also be very happy if I got to own a horse when I grow up. I would be very happy with all of my lives! Oh... and I would try to always live on a horse ranch with two or three horses. I will want to work as vet and I will really love to be a little rich!

1 comments:

Nana

What if you lived forever and didn't get to do any of the things you wanted to do...you had to do things you didn't like to do in some of your lives. What if when you were a child again you had to do all the things a child has to do that you don't like to do every time you are a child. Living forever sounds like it is no fun at all.

Post a Comment