Monday, July 5, 2010

Avery: Book Reveiw

Gulliver's Travels
Retold by Martin Woodside
This book is about a man named Gulliver (aka the narrator) who is sent on missions to travel to strange places around the world. The first place he is sent to is called Lilliput. Lilliput is a place where tiny, tiny people live. When I say tiny I mean that they are like one inch! The tallest building they have there is about two or three feet tall. Gulliver had to sleep in the tallest house they had (which was about two feet tall). He had to lie down in it. My favorite part is when Gulliver goes to Lilliput and is tied to the ground. I really like the scary parts. My favorite character is...well.... the king of Broddingdang because he is very giant and is funny. He is funny because he kept on putting Gulliver in a tiny box.  I think I would recommend this book to all the kids in my family and I would recommend it to my friends.

1 comments:

Nana

I like this book too...I thought Gulliver had a very exciting time on his travels and that all the kids in your family would enjoy hearing about what happened to him.

Post a Comment