Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Connor: Blog of The Day

I think the author is trying to get you to make choices that others don't choose.  The meaning of the poem is to just be independent kind of like how we home school even though most people never choose to.  I think the author is right that when one choice gives you an advantage over the other one you should go for it.  I think that if the road less traveled leads to wars then don't take it, contrary wise if the road less traveled leads to treasure and by treasure I mean knowledge then go ahead.  If the road less traveled leads to going to famous places and exciting areas or meeting a new friend go for it.  I would take the road less traveled and go to the sites of many ancient cities and temples as well as pyramids.

1 comments:

Nana

I like your thinking....you saw the same things in the poem that I did.

Post a Comment