Friday, July 16, 2010

Marney: Blog Of The Day

1 Road- it is made of dirt and it has tons of weeds poking out of it.  It is in a grassy field.
2 coin- it is a big golden dollar.  The date on it says 2000.  It was buried deep down in the dirt.
3 key- it is big and rusty and it as dirt covering it. It looks like a chamber key.
4 body of water- It is a swamp with green waterit has a bunch of frogs in it. 
5 fence- it it a metal wired fence.  I climb over the fence.

The weeds poking out of the road mean that my life is growing good.  The grassy field stands for happy feelings.  The coin stands for that I will be rich.  It is a big golden dollar because gold stands for lots of money.  It was buried deep down in the ground so that means I have to find the money in my life.  The key can help me unlock doors to try new things.  The swamp stands for the bad things in my life.  It is in my good life because people in my good life like to eat frogs.  The fence means that I should find a way to do the hard things.  I climb the fence because it is easy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment