Monday, July 5, 2010

Connor: Blog Of The Day

I would not like to be able to do the same thing these jellyfish do.  I would hate to have an eternity of math homework and other schoolwork to do constantly.  Although on the other hand I could spend my life playing video games.  It just defies the laws of nature to be able to revert back to childhood.  The ability sounds more like a curse one of the Greek gods would put you under.  I say being mortal is a small price to pay for escaping an eternity of schoolwork.  Sure being able to live through natural disasters maybe useful, but so would being alive since the start of time.  I also fear that with the whole human race able to use this ability whenever they feel like it the earth would quickly become over populated.

1 comments:

Nana

Good thinking Connor....I feel the same way but not because of Math Homework. I just think being a child is something I only want to do once.

Post a Comment