Friday, July 30, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

Okay... I think people would really want the monkeys because they make the owners happy. It a good idea and a bad idea to get a monkey as a pet. The good things are that they make you happy, you are not lonely, it's like having another child  that won't grow up much. Also you get someone to be with. Even if you are married and you are alone at your house you sometimes want someone to talk to. A monkey is a good choice. But... they can still attack you. They can bite, scratch, hit and kick you. Another bad thing about having a pet monkey is that  you have to train it to be good. It's like teaching a baby... but it's much harder. I think it would be okay to adopt a monkey because they are really cool and fun. Oh... just so you know, I want a pet monkey when I grow up. I am going to train it all the time. Even if it stays on my arm.
I'm going to dress mine up when it's a little baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment