Friday, July 16, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

1. Road- It is a very long, curvy, orange road in a big forest. It looks like only a people have walked on it. Leaves have fallen off the trees and covers it.
2. Coin- It is a small, rusty penny that says 1982 on it. It looks like it fell out of someone's pocket.
3. Key- It is very clean and looks very new. It looked like a key to door of a fence.
4. Body of water- It is a giant river with a fast currant. It looks very green and has tons of algae in it. I don't think anyone has swam in it before.
5. Fence- It is a small wooden fence that is painted black and red. Locked gate. I pass it by using the key I found.

The path means that I am always taking the right path in life and that I am not a bad person. I am nice and kind. When I find the coin I am getting older and luckier. It means that when I get older I will have more money. When I see the clean new key it means that I am taking good care of myself and that I am very healthy. When I look at the pretty river it makes me think about being happy, playful and nice. It makes me feel calm. When I reach the red and black locked fence I feel excited about life and when I open the gate I go to a new one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment