Friday, July 2, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

I am going to have a big colorful house! I am going to paint the inside with lots of orange and red colors. I will paint the outside a purple color. It is going to have three bedrooms (two of them for my kids and the other for me), a big living room (painted dark orange), a big kitchen with lots of  cabinets (not painted), a small play room for my kids (painted bright red), two bathrooms (one leads to the laundry room and they are both painted dark red), A medium sized back porch (with a picnic table), a small  back yard ( with toys, trees and a garden), a small front porch and a small field for my two horses! In the small field there is going to be a medium sized farm. There is going to be a big blood hound and a few St.Brenards in the farm with the horses. I am going to live somewhere in Austin, in a grassy field! The people that are going to live with me in my house are my children (of course), me and my husband. I know this all sounds expensive... but I am going to be a vet for horses and I think I might be able to afford all of it.

1 comments:

Nana

That sounds perfect for you and I can't wait to visit you when you live there.

Post a Comment