Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

First... I think that he was trying to say that when he went down the road that was less traveled by he was really happy with his life and how he was maybe not going to go down the other path. When he was deciding on which path to take he was thinking about the how all people took the dirt path and only some people took the grassy path. He was thinking why people would take only that one and not the other. I really think taking the different path didn't matter at all! But if it did I guess it would be because other people would think it is kind of strange. I also think that the author is trying to say that you should always take the right path in life.

1 comments:

Nana

I think you are right...you should do what is right for you...no matter what everyone else is doing. Kinda what our family does all the time.

Post a Comment