Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Connor: Blog Of The Day

5/31/2011

Yesterday I found out I had powers most people only dream of.  I was up late last night playing Resident Evil when a zombie jumped out of my TV.  I can bring video games to life!  I met a hero today who can fly and has super strength.  He's called The Jock and has chosen me as his sidekick.  He decided that I will be known as The Nerd.  At the time I was fine with it, because it seemed to suit me.  I found out about a major villain in town called Dungeon Master.  Dungeon Master can summon dragons, kobolds, Orcs, werewolves, vampires and just about any other monster you can think of.  I was in my first ever super fight.  I summoned the Resident Evil characters and the Mario brothers, to help with the fight.  The fight was over in no time.  Well, Diary, that's how today went.

5/31/2012

Hey Diary,

It's been a year since I last told you anything.  Today The Jock turned evil.  Now he is The Bully, although his powers are the same.  I joined a brand new hero, Time Man, who has the power to control time however he wants.  I fought against The Bully for the first time today.  By the way I'm the Gamer now.  My powers have improved, now I can transform into video game characters.  During the fight I had turned into Nemesis and launched a rocket at The Bully.  He is now in jail, but I don't think he'll be there too long.  Knowing him, he'll probably escape before July.

6/1/2012

Dear Diary,

I was right.  He escaped last night.  We don't know where he is at the moment.  The Bully could be anywhere, even China.  I recently learned how to fly and have been flying all around town.  Time Man and I have been trying to find The Bully, but neither of us can fly very far.  It will probably be a month before you hear from me again.  I'll report back when we catch The Bully.  Signed, The Gamer

7/8/2012

Well it took a month and a week, but we locked The Bully up again.  People say the world will end on December twenty first of this year.  I hope they're wrong, but Time Man agrees with them.  This is terrible, because I am supposed to be promoted to super hero on December twenty second.  I fear I may never be a hero, that I will forever be a sidekick.  Is it bad that I am thinking that?  Signed, The Gamer

0 comments:

Post a Comment