Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Connor: School Yesterday

Hey, toes, School was fun yesterday.  In government I gave my oral presentation and read my French Revolution Essay to the class.  In film I helped Avery with her groups film because Mason was sick.  I can't wait for next week's film class because I get to edit my groups film.  Lunch was cool as well and after eating I threw a football around with Gabe and Jackson.  English was fun, hopefully Mr. Reeves will email me my homework for the week.  In speech I gave my speech which I had practiced ten times exactly.  I was told I need to work on making sure the audience can't tell I'm using notes.  In logic I had fun and Gabe started playing chess so logic went pretty well.  That's all I did this Monday.  Smell Ya Later

1 comments:

Nana

Sounds like you had a great day. I like hearing about your Monday school.

Post a Comment