Sunday, November 14, 2010

Connor: Minuets of The Meeting

1. Everyone needs to improve on pay chores
2.We all need to behave when we have people over
3.Max has been being mean to everyone we have to stop that
4.We should all stop bullying each other
5.Daddio gave most of us sleep shirts
6.Gabe and I have to research what we need for our projects
7.Daddio will tell us the idea for the play next week hopefully
8.Only Gabe and I got blog candy and personally I am kind of ashamed of the rest of us.
9.We will get paid one dollar each week that we do a good job on our pay chores
10.Use soap on your body not shampoo.  Shampoo is for hair and you only use a drop the size of a quarter.
11.The bathroom has been a complete wreck today.  We should work on that
12.Gabe, Marney, and Mason you should use more detail in your novels.  Avery and I are ahead of where we should be at the moment, but we should keep writing because we have not reached the amount we have to write and we shouldn't be done until the end of the month.
13. If you are reading this on Monday morning, Mommio I want you to know that I am going to school in my pajamas that is all.  Oh and I don't care if you think I am to old to refer to them as pajamas, Avery.

1 comments:

Avery:)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment