Friday, November 26, 2010

Connor: Aramill Liadon: An Inquiry of Assistance

It was an average day when I the elf cleric Aramil Liadon had been chosen as Favored Soul of Zeus.  The High Priest told me I must investigate a gambling competition called Cheat Hades of His Gold.  I have to find out if this pays tribute to Hades or not.  No one avoids Zeus's divine judgment and thus I shalt discover the truth.  Should I meet allies along the way you are free to join my quest.  Although if you happen to be Hades himself prepare to face defeat.  Hades has scourged this land for far too long and now Zeus, my divine master, wishes to halt anything that holds his name.  Be forewarned my mission is not for the faint of heart.  Anyone who fears seeing the god of the dead fighting divine justice I bid thee turn back.  With my skills I will happily split any treasures that belong to Hades with all who help granted that if anything of pure evil is taken by those with me the item is destroyed.  Your either with me or against me.  I am confident that other Favored Souls of multiple gods will assist me, with the exception of those with the evil alignment.  Let it be heard that the favored soul of Zeus is looking for help.  I will gladly accept help from any who will grant it.  With that Praise Zeus and his family.  May Zeus bless you.  Thank you for reading this post kind sir or madam I will be waiting in a tavern for any who might help.  I am dressed in a tunic with the emblem of Zeus on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment