Thursday, November 11, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

No News
By Avery
One day there was a man named Carl. Carl was a nice, rich and happy person. Everyday he got up, he would eat breakfast, get dressed, drink his coffee and then read the newspaper. He would send his golden retriever to get the news for him.  That day in the news they were talking about a zombie cake that this guy made. It looked amazing! Next he read the funnies. He read the Garfield comic strip.
     " HAHAHAHA! I love Garfield! He is so funny. He is the whole reason I read the news", said Carl.
     The next day Carl sent his dog out to get the paper. When the dog came back there was nothing in his mouth. Carl's face turned bright red. He ran to the phone and called the newspaper company.
     " Hello?", asked the news man.
     " Hello! I am Carl J. Wilson and I didn't get my newspaper today! Why is that?!", yelled Carl.
     " I am so sorry sir but we just don't do newspapers anymore. At all."
     " What!? This can't be. I read the newspaper every day and that is what makes me happy! I cannot be the nicest man in the city when I can't read Garfield!"
     " Sir I said I'm sorry. Everyone stopped getting newspapers. You're not the only one."
     " Huh? Well... uh... WHO CARES! I need my newspaper and if I don't get it soon my head will EXPLODE!"
     " Bye sir", The news man hung up.
 1 Year Later
Told you it would explode.

0 comments:

Post a Comment