Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mason: Blog Of The Day

I am suing Best Bay for my client Connor because they gave him a broken TV and did not replace it or give him his money back. The damages that I am seeking is that they give him money that is the cost of  the TV.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury my client, Connor Jones, has bought a TV from Best Buy and it cost over a thousand dollars.  When it got to his house it looked like it was broken and it didn't work.  Connor called them and tried to get them to replace the TV but they didn't want to and they didn't give them his money back.  He wrote letters to them complaining about the TV but they still didn't do anything.  I think that the jury should make Best Buy give my client the same amount of money that he paid for the TV.  Thanks you ladies and gentlemen of the jury for listening to my client's problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment