Sunday, November 7, 2010

Connor: Doom Chapter 6

Hades is annoying.  Recently that unholy donkey has insulted my dignity saying "Achilles you don't deserve fame.  How about you ask a friend if you are worthy of being reborn and yet this I highly doubt Ha ha ha."  That evil god why the Hades do I put up with him.  I swear I have heard news from people who have made deals with this man.  They all say the price is to die for, but it's all to good to be true.  Later today Hades invited me and only me to a feast.  Now this was strange and quite unlike him.  Hades had told me what his lucky number was and get this it was 666 which is the amount of Drachmas you have to pay for anything good here.  Everyone has a dark side even a few of my friends.  I keep order among my friends and have earned enough trust from this unholy master to be appointed the underworld's new sheriff.  I have to uphold the law or chaos as it would be considered.  I also get free peeks at the future of this realm and used it today.  In a few centuries or so a man will write a poem or short story about a raven one of the most vile birds in the over world.  So Hades told me if I keep up the good work I will be reborn in a future century he said "Probably eighteenth or nineteenth century America."  I don't know what that means, but I look forward to being alive again.  I had to arrest Ajax for not getting into a bar fight.  I caught Hector trying to relive or come back to life without the master's orders.  I am told that soon I will get to keep watch over the living who travel hear.  Cerberus is now my partner and with him I make sure that the dead are dead.  So I am not entirely doomed, but doomed nonetheless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment