Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

The Blues
By Avery
Hi. I am the moon. Most people think I am just some crater that comes up at night. No one thinks I am alive. But here I am, alive, real. So anyway. I am going to tell you about how I got the blues for the first time in my life. So... (FLASHBACK!) I was sitting in space like always. It was night time in Texas and I was bored out of my mind. I looked close at the Jones house and saw the Jones family still awake! I screamed at them as loud as I could, but they couldn't hear me.
     " Give it up. There is no reason for you to yell at them. They can't understand you. You can only understand me, the stars and the other planets.", said Sun as he pushed me over to China.
     " Hey! It is not day light savings! You can not move to Texas yet. You are supposed to move in three hours!"
     " Chill out. It's okay. This is a nice way to teach the kids a lesson. They will get in trouble for staying up too late and their parents will get mad at them."
     " Fine. But can you just do that at day light savings. Five minutes ago it was ten in the morning at China."
     " Sure. But you owe me one."
     " No I don't."
     I scooted back over to Texas and started to relax. It was super peaceful and quiet. Until... Some rocket landed on me. Man did it hurt. It was way, way, way more heavy than all the rockets that landed on me. Also they got out a pole with a flag on it and stabbed it in my head. I thought I was going to die! After a few minutes of their feet stomping on me, they started to pick off my skin. To them it is rock. After an hour or two they left. Man... when they left I felt like a bruised apple. Okay... so... that was the first day I got, THE BLUES!
The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment