Sunday, November 7, 2010

Connor: Chess

At Joan's Academy last week we had fun.  I enjoyed government and turned in the papers I originally forgot to turn in.  In film we came up with a list of props we need.  In English my class talked about the homework we had turned in.  For speech me and my class gave speeches to the rest of the class and a camera.  In logic games class I learned how to play and score a game of chess.   It is really simple all you have to do is write down where your moving each piece and if it is a King, Knight, Queen, Bishop, Rook or pawn.  If it is a pawn you don't write the first letter, but instead just write a number.  If it is a Queen, King, Bishop or Rook you write the first letter of the piece's name and the spot it's moving.  If you move a knight you put a capital n and where the knight is moving.  For instance moving a knight to d5 would be Nd5. If the knight captures something it would be Nxd5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment