Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mommio: Blog Of The Week

We have so many awesome pictures from our Grand Caytion, taken on four different cameras.  Like this one taken when we got our first stunning view of the canyon- look at how happy we all are!
Sometime this week I'd like each of the toes to pick their favorite shot from the trip, post it on the blog and tell us why they like it the best out of the 100's of pictures we all took. Here is my favorite picture.
I know, it has absolutely nothing to do with the Grand Canyon.  But it is the very first time I have ever seen Mason staying up late into the night reading a book and I was so proud of him! It is one of the few million things I will remember best about this trip together.  
I can't wait to see what your favorites are.

1 comments:

Grandpa

It's amazing to see a young person reading a book and not looking at something electronic!

Post a Comment