Saturday, April 2, 2011

Daddio: Grand Caytion- Day 1.3

I know what you're thinking-- "Kyle?  Another update so soon?  Wasn't your last restroom review only 30 minutes ago?"  Yes, gentle reader.  It was.  However, we approached Sterling City, Texas:

View Larger Map
And on either side of Sterling City are really cool wind farms with the giant turbines:
Cool, right?
Right?

Okay, the truth is that, after having stopped for gas and a bathroom break in San Angelo, I suddenly had to pee again.  I guess the coffee caught up with me.  It's unbelievable that we had to stop in less than half an hour for me, and not one of the kids.  Never fear, they all rationed me a ton of grief over it.  Anyhow, we stopped at the Shell/Stripes station- the only gas station on the main strip of Sterling City:

The bathroom was old, but was huge- 4 urinals and a couple of stalls.  And it was clean, but not sparkling:

So I'm giving it a tentative thumbs up.  But quite frankly, if you ever find yourself in Sterling City, you won't have another alternative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment