Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Avery: Blog Of The Day

My egg's name is Joseph K. (he doesn't like his last name, so he told me to just put the first letter of his last name instead) and he is 18 1/2 years old. He lost his mother at the age of 2:
He lost his brave Father in the great war of eggs at the age of 10.
So he came to me for help. You see Joseph is very different. He was born different and always will be different.
All the other eggs made fun of him for being blue. Before he was pale white and perfect. Then... because of his sad loss he went blue and has been sad ever since. I helped him feel better and taught him how to be brave like his father. I gave him the outfit his father wore in the war. I taught him how to fight and how to use a hand gun. Soon he joined the military. Now he lives the life as a brave soldier like his father.

0 comments:

Post a Comment