Thursday, October 20, 2011

Marney: Blog Of The Day

     Well we know that us kids do Halloween and dress up funny but do other kids do that in other places?  In France people have to get in  costumes that look like other people but the still get candy.  I like how we do  Halloween.  Some people do not do any trick or treating.  But they spend time with their family.  I think that it is cool to do different kinds of Halloweens.
     Halloween is always on the 31 of October.  On October 31 people camp and people dress up and people  trick or treat and people spend time with there family.  I want to say I think Halloween is about candy and family and fun.  Some people say its all for candy and I do not think that is true.  I always have fun on Halloween and my family does, well I hope they do.
    Kids love to sing that song that goes like this. Trick or treat.  Smell my feet give me something good to eat.  If you don't I don't care I pull down your under were.  Kids love to eat candy on Halloween and they love to talk and sing.
     All kids love Halloween and teens love and hate it.  People do Halloween all over the place.  Like in France and in Hollywood.  I love Halloween it is my favorite holiday.  I am really happy and exited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment