Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Marney: Blog Of The Day

 The Scary Night
 By Marney
One stormy night I was out in the dark.  Then my horse got hurt by a rock on the side of the the trail. I was tired and I had to go home.  But I could not go because my horse got hurt.  I saw a house that someone got murder so if it was the only house banned I went in it.  Then I saw blood everywhere on the walls.  There was fresh blood on the floor so the murder just happened.  I heard the thunder out side the wind was blowing hard.  I got scared.  Then I saw something weird.  Out side the window was something.  Oh my what if it was the devil.  I was to scared I screamed.  It was hairy and it was big and it had a scary face.  Then I saw it was just a goat.  then the goat lived in the house for the rest of his life.  People called him the ghost of the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment