Friday, October 14, 2011

Marney: Blog Of The Day

Dear Diary
October 13,1492 
      I loved it there it was great I needed some fresh air.  The people on the boat thought it was funny.  I loved it the people kept laughing at me and staring. I hated it. But I kept looking.
     Then a few weeks later we hit an island.  It was beautiful it had pretty trees and it had sand.  I wanted to live here.  Everyone gasped at each other because we hit an island.  We made tents and we made a fire.  I taught people to fish and it was great.  When we went to bed we could hear some things in the water and the trees waving around.
     Everyone loved it well then there were some sick people that we tried to keep well and not sick.  At this point people wanted to go home I did not want to.  Then we found coconuts.  We drank the stuff out of it.  It was good.
     It was good but bad people got sick and people got sad and people got mad at things.  So then we got on the boat again.  It was a fun time to me.  Some people hated it.  But I loved  it and thought it was great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment