Monday, June 4, 2012

Gabe: Weekly Blog #1

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

     I had lots of fun with you at the beach on South Padre Island.  My favorite part of the vacation was seeing the big sea turtles at Sea Turtle Inc.  I liked feeding the big green sea turtle lettuce.  I also thought it was cool that there are sea turtles that are ten feet around, they were called the Leatherbacks.  I also thought it was cool that big sea turtles could survive without one of their fins.  I wish we could have seen the babies run quickly to the water.
    There were a lot of other things we did that I liked.  I really liked going to the Sea Life Center and seeing the rabbits and starfish.  I also liked going out really far and jumping the waves and then riding them back in to the shore.  I loved going to the lighthouse museum and learning about the bridge and the island.  It was really scary going up the stairs in the lighthouse, but I liked it.  It was really fun.  Thank you for taking us on this trip, we miss you already.

Love,
Gabe 

0 comments:

Post a Comment