Thursday, October 7, 2010

Connor: Blog Of The Day

The Day Apples Attacked
By Connor
It was not too long ago.  I was in my yard mowing the lawn when suddenly my neighbor walks up to the fence and starts chewing an apple.  Just as I turned to talk to her the apple had grown teeth.  "Look out that apple has teeth" I told my neighbor.  She ignored me and moved the apple closer to her mouth when all of a sudden the apple eats her head.  Freaking out because my neighbor was eaten by an apple I ran into my house.  Little did I know many apples were already there.  What a terrible fate was this, my neighbor dead and possibly me next.  I fled my house not making a noise.  I decided there was only one place I was safe and that was the library.  Running as fast as I could I reached the library only to find that it was overrun with apples.  I ran away deciding that next I should go to Greece.  Once in Greece I realized that I was not safe there either although I soon decided that in order to escape I had to speak with Hades.  "WHAT DOTH THOU WANT MORTAL!" Hades screamed.  "Why, I only want to avoid those apples." I replied hopefully waiting for him to help.  "Mortal I commend you greatly thank you for coming, but I did not bring this upon you." he stopped as if trying to tell me who caused this, but  not being able.  Suddenly Persephone started speaking "Mortal what my husband tries to say is that an elite group of scientists has caused this by mutating an apple and in turn every apple in existence."  Then I understood what they were saying.  My neighbor was part of an elite group of scientists and had told me of experiments with apples.  I went back to my neighborhood and grabbed the potion that my neighbor used on her apple trees. I deduced that in order to reverse everything I had to pour the potion on the apple trees again.  I finally saved the world yet victory was fleeting for as I poured the last drop of the potion everything went dark.  I woke up on the river Styx getting a choice of being reborn or staying where I was.  I chose to stay and eventually Hades appointed me as his adviser for the eternity to come.  The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment