Sunday, October 10, 2010

Daddio: Last Day at the Lake.

It was the last time we went to the lake for the season.  When we first got down there, the sun was shining bright and it was a comfortable 85 degrees.  I thought to myself, "Maybe we should do this for a couple more weekends.  This is really nice."  Then I got in the water to anchor the watermat.

We won't be having a lake day again until the spring.  The water was FREEZING!  I didn't go back into the water until it was time to pull the anchor up on the watermat.  But the kids had a great time swimming and wrestling on the watermat.  We grilled hot dogs and jalepeno sausages (I was supposed to only eat two, but I had four) and came back to the house.  We would have had pictures, but we forgot to put the memory card back in the camera before we went down.

Tonight: Heroscape!

0 comments:

Post a Comment