Thursday, October 14, 2010

Marney: Blog Of The Day

Once More, My Love Ronald McDonald

This night I shall dream of your bedazzling blue hair and monkey-eyes.
Wrapped in echoes of your mellifluous eye-music,
I long to sip from your orangeful lips.
In my dreams, we fly on the exquisite winged corn of redness -- skimming vast continents of legs and dogs.
The depths of all the oceans of the universe shall never separate our bananas.
Brilliant as flying Buffys, the seas greet us from afar.
In the twilight we feast on chocolate-coated cats and tender angelhearts of love
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our ahhhing love chimes from our arms.
I press the tree that you wear around your neck against my legs-muffin so that our oranges melt into one.
You will always be my little Ronald McDonald-cakes face, the monkey of my own flying eye of love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment