Thursday, October 14, 2010

Kiki: Blog Of The Day

Once More, My Love Lily Weaver

This night I shall dream of your bedazzling Pink hair and Bird-eyes.
Wrapped in echoes of your mellifluous Heart -music,
I long to sip from your cantaloupeful lips.
In my dreams, we fly on the exquisite winged Corn of Orangeness -- skimming vast continents of Hands and Rats.
The depths of all the oceans of the universe shall never separate our Bananas.
Brilliant as Eatinging Parks, the seas greet us from afar.
In the twilight we feast on chocolate-coated Cats and tender Homehearts of love
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our BEEPing love chimes from our Heads.
I press the Austin Zoo that you wear around your neck against my Hands-muffin so that our cantaloupes melt into one.
You will always be my little Lily Weaver-cakes face, the Bird of my own Eatinging eye of love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment