Friday, October 15, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

Once More, My Love Sam (from Supernatural)


This night I shall dream of your bedazzling Orange hair and Hell Hound-eyes.
Wrapped in echoes of your mellifluous Heart-music,
I long to sip from your Watermelon lips.
In my dreams, we fly on the exquisite winged Carrot of Browness -- skimming vast continents of Ears and Cows.
The depths of all the oceans of the universe shall never separate our Bananas.
Brilliant as Screaming Lamps, the seas greet us from afar.
In the twilight we feast on chocolate-coated Sheep and tender La Quinta hearts of love
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our Ringing love chimes from our Foots.
I press the Floor that you wear around your neck against my Ear-muffin so that our Watermelons melt into one.
You will always be my little Sam (from Supernatural)-cakes face, the Hell Hound of my own Screaming eye of love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment