Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mason: Blog Of The Day

Once More, My Love Abbie

This night I shall dream of your bedazzling red hair and cheetah-eyes.
Wrapped in echoes of your mellifluous hand-music,
I long to sip from your grapeful lips.
In my dreams, we fly on the exquisite winged broccoli of purpleness -- skimming vast continents of legs and penguins.
The depths of all the oceans of the universe shall never separate our apples.
Brilliant as running houses, the seas greet us from afar.
In the twilight we feast on chocolate-coated dolphins and tender hospital hearts of love
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our hello-ing love chimes from our heads.
I press the island that you wear around your neck against my leg-muffin so that our grapes melt into one.
You will always be my little Abbie-cakes face, the cheetah of my own running eye of love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment