Thursday, October 7, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

Bad Day For Apple
One day there was and apple named James. James was a special apple. He had teeth. Big teeth!
One day James rolled to the dentist. He wanted to have his teeth checked.
     " Your teeth are fine James. Why did you come here today?", asked the dentist.
     " I have hiccups!", he answered.
     " Then you should go to the doctor"
     James left the dentist and rolled all the way into Austin and into the doctor's office. He hopped into the doctor's hand and said " HIC where's the nurse?"
     " She went home.", answered the doctor.
     " I have HIC hiccups and need you to help HIC me ."
     " Okay. Well... because you have hiccups I need you to drink water, hold your breath, or let me scare you."

James rolled home and drank water. HIC HIC HIC. He held his breath for ten seconds. HIC HIC HIC. Then he tried the last thing. He put on fake vampire teeth and stood in front of his mirror. HIC HIC HIC HIC HIC! Suddenly a lady walked inside the house and picked up James.
      " Why HIC... hello there. I AM HIC JAMES!"
      " Oh... looky here. An apple. TIME FOR LUNCH!"
THE END!
Hey! My hiccups are gone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment