Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gabe: Blog Of The Day

Once More, My Love Angel

This night I shall dream of your bedazzling red hair and monkey -eyes.
Wrapped in echoes of your mellifluous legs-music,
I long to sip from your bananaful lips.
In my dreams, we fly on the exquisite winged carrots of blueness -- skimming vast continents of brains and tocans.
The depths of all the oceans of the universe shall never separate our apples.
Brilliant as running McDonalds, the seas greet us from afar.
In the twilight we feast on chocolate-coated buffaloes and tender mowerhearts of love
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our howling love chimes from our head s.
I press the tree that you wear around your neck against my brain-muffin so that our bananas melt into one.
You will always be my little Angel-cakes face, the monkey of my own running eye of love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment