Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

BLA!
By Avery
One day there was a boy named Carl. Carl was rich, clean, nice, and dumb. There was also a boy named James. James was not rich, not poor. He was nice, smart, and cool. Also... there was a girl named Selena. Selena was lonely, poor, very smart and in love with Twilight. Once Carl went to Selena's house and rang the door bell. When she opened the door she was getting ready go swimming in the lake. Carl drooled and stared at her. Selena slapped him in the face and wrote down on a piece of paper STOP STARING AT ME! He frowned and wrote on the paper Wall Will you be my valantin. Looking at his horrible hand writing she shook her head no. Carl started to cry. He wiped the tears off his face. Suddenly James popped out of no where. He was wearing a woot shirt that was made to make him look like a DS. James smiled at Selena and got out a piece of paper. What happened to our voices?  Are we in one of those movies with no voices and just sound effects? Selena laughed and walked out back. She got on her bike and went to the lake. James went with her. He jogged next to her bike. Carl took his leather fur coat and stole one of the neighbors bikes. He got on it and tried to bike with Selena. He started off great and caught up with James and Selena. He popped a mint in his mouth and held up a sign for them to read. It said... James... you suck. I should have an awesome looking body, not you!
- Selena... you are pretty, sing good, and you're pretty. Please be my valentine. Selena shook her head again and biked away from James and Carl. Carl held up another sign. IT IS ELL ALL YOUR FAULT! James sighed and ran down hill and dove off a rock and into the freezing cold water. Carl spotted Selena and started to drool again. He fell off his bike and started to cry because he sprained his ankle.  Selena ran up to Carl and sat down next to him. She noticed he was faking the sprained ankle and walked away. James ran up to Selena and gave her a letter. It said... Hey. hehe Um... will you be my Valentine? Please write back. Selena looked up at him and wrote down: I... I don't know. Let me think. James walked into the water and dove down. Carl set a letter down on her foot. She picked it up. It said... Please be my Valentine. I love you a lot. You look pretty and that is why I love you. She walked over to James and wrote down... Do you like me for the way  look? Or.. or do you like me for who I am? James picked it up and wrote down on the same paper... No... I love you! I love you for the way you are. I wouldn't care if you were as fat as an elephant or part robot. You are smart, nice, cool and... and my crush. Selena kissed him on the cheek and nodded her head. James wondered what she meant. She wrote down... I'll be you're Valentine.
 THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment